Saturday, July 18, 2009

Corrugated Hearts
a short film by Billimarie Robinson


As you probably know, we've been creating a short film about people with cardboard boxes for heads. While I am the first person to argue for little (very, very little) or no budget projects (it fosters creativity), I understand an unfortunate reality. To make "Corrugated Hearts," we're going to have to use a higher budget than I alone can afford.

This is why I am sending out a homing beacon to all of my friends, family, and everyone in between. We need your help, and every little bit helps...seriously !

Keep in mind that as a supporter, you will receive:



credits in the film

promotional items (poster, stickers, photos)

a signed DVD

access on our sets

tickets to the premiere showing/party

a personal letter & drawing from me

the knowledge that I will lend you anything within my capabilities in the future

a big hug



Thank you for even reading this ! It shows that you are an active participant in supporting this film. Here is the button which you can press in order to help out even more:




If you have any questions, or if you would like to donate alternatively (outside of PayPal, through checks, in person, etc.), please email or call me at your earliest convenience.
We will be accepting donations at the Boxquerade this upcoming Sunday (July 27th).

*As of this entry, we are currently in the middle of principle photography and expect to finish by the end of July.

Thanks again !


Cheers,

Billimarie Robinson

Labels:


asdf at 8:32 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment